Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Up with the larks

Well I am up bright and early today.  I woke at 04.50 and couldn't get back to sleep so I got up and made a cup of tea, had my breakfast and then a little tidy around the sitting room. Not a great deal I can do at this time of day as it wouldn't be fair to Tony. At least I can do a bit of dusting and polishing until a more reasonable hour.  I bet I am heading for an early night tonight.  I try not to go to bed too early though as that sets up a cycle of waking up far too early. I have a housework day planned today as we are going away next week and I want to get the house all spick and span.... it won't stay that way but at least I will have made an attempt. I am currently hooked on embroidery and working on a tray cloth.  It is such a lovely relaxing hobby and the end results are stunning.. give it a try, you can buy embroidery thread very cheaply.  You don't need to buy expensive threads when you are starting out.

1 comment:

  1. I too am up early. Love the photos of your garden it is so pretty especially the pond area. Happy belated anniversary wishes. Your embroidery is looking so pretty and can imagine how nice the lavender field were.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete