Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Rip Off Britain

If I want to buy silk ribbon for embroidery in the UK it will cost me with postage an average of £1 per metre.  I have just placed an order in Australia and it will cost me half that amount.   Here is a link just in case anyone wants to place an order.... I have never ordered from the company before so you might prefer to wait until I receive my order and place feedback here

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SilkStudio?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cherie, Crafty Ribbons here in the UK have silk ribbon at very reasonable prices. For instance, 4mm silk ribbon is 2.5m for £1 or 15m for £5. Here is the link https://www.craftyribbons.com/shop.aspx?c=48

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hazel. I will check them out.

    ReplyDelete