Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 16 July 2016

My first attempt at ribbon embroidery

Today I attended a ribbon embroidery workshop that had been organised by the WI.  I had never tried this before and booked my place as soon as I heard that it was going ahead. The tutor, Carol, was lovely.  She was really patient and willing to pass on loads of little tips that she has learned over the years. Here is my first ever attempt


5 comments:

  1. Good work, especially for a first try. Hope you are inspired to do more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. I have ordered some silk ribbon so that I can continue with this lovely craft

      Delete
  2. Very nice, but why is it called ribbon embroidery? I can see the ribbon roses but is there some more which I can't see?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty; well done :-)

    ReplyDelete