Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 9 July 2016

Lovely thick home made yoghurt

I have made absolutely gorgeous home made yoghurt every couple of days this past week. I simply boiled a pint of full fat (blue top) milk.  Let it simmer for a couple of minutes and then allow to cool to blood heat.   The first time that I made it I stirred in a spoonful of shop bought plain yoghurt and poured it into a plastic container. I put a lid on it and placed it in my conservatory where it was lovely and warm... Three hours later I had gorgeous thick creamy yoghurt.  It isn't as 'tart' as the shop bought variety and is almost as thick as the Greek Yoghurt that I bought to use as my starter. After the first batch I didn't need to use shop bought to start it off.  I simply used a dessert spoonful from the current batch as a starter.


No comments:

Post a Comment