Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Look what I have just received

Over on the Docrafts forum several weeks ago I happened to mention that I am busy crocheting Poppies for the next yarn bomb.  I asked the crafters over there if they could spare the time to knit or crochet a few for me... and just look at what I have just received through the post today.  I have always said that crafters are the kindest and most generous of people and this just goes to show how right I am.  If you happen to pass by my blog Pat  (Dragonlady)  then I really can't thank you enough.





2 comments:

  1. Crafters are the best :-))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So kind. Love to hear about this sort of generosity.

    ReplyDelete