Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 11 July 2016

It's widdling down

And I don't mind at all as it saves me from watering the garden. My friend is picking me up in about half an hour and we are going out for the morning.  We are in the middle of setting up a crafting group at a local village hall but can't decide whether to make it a weekly one or a monthly one.  There are pros and cons for both. I have already washed the dishes, made the bed,  cooked a soup for tea, made a batch of yoghurt and put a load of laundry in. It is only 08:50 too. Most folk are still in bed.  I will pop back this afternoon and let you know whether the craf club will be weekly or monthly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment