Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 8 July 2016

I am a terrible sinner

Started the diet at breakfast time.  I had home made yoghurt and sliced melon.... Broke the diet at lunch time when I had a HUGE scone with jam and cream... I hang my head in shame  :-)  I did have a lovely salad for tea though so possibly redeemed myself a bit.  In my defence, I didn't have any lunch... didn't need it after the giant scone.. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, sounds a bit like me altho' I do last a day or two before I crash! We have decided that perhaps we are being too strict with ourselves so we are going to allow ourselves a piece of home made cake each afternoon, keeping to the plan for the rest of the time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha sounds like my sort of diet lol ;-)))

    ReplyDelete