Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Thursday, 14 July 2016

I am now an online IT expert :-)

On Tuesday my friend Val came over in the hope that I could help her suss out how to operate her new Janome embroidery machine.  Try as we might we just could not get the file transfer process to work. We were clearly missing an important step in the procedure.  Weeeeeeellllllllll. I have just managed to walk her through the entire process over the phone with my laptop in front of me.  Val is a happy bunny now and will be in machine embroidery heaven today.  It is such a long time since my IT skills were called upon and I am astounded that I was able to remember how to do it

1 comment:

  1. Aaahhhhh now I know who to contact with all my PC problems lol ;-)))))

    ReplyDelete