Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 29 July 2016

3d Needle felting

I had a lovely chilled out evening last night.  Tony went for a couple of pints and I settled down with my needle felting. This one is just a trial run for a bigger project and I used a piece cut from an old woollen jumper to felt onto.  It worked really well and I have ideas flooding through my brain for the bigger project.  This morning is my 'ladies group' walk, and when I get back I shall be cooking a really nice pork casserole for tea.  We are trying not to shop before we go away so I shall also make a pork curry with the  left over pork.  That will do nicely for Sundays tea and will save me cooking from scratch while Tony is out at the gun club.

1 comment: