Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Thursday, 23 June 2016

Under the weather today

Well this cold has really gotten a grip on me.  I hardly  slept through the night and am burning up as I type, I will need to strip the bed when I do decide to get up.  This might not be for a little while as I have Matt Munroe playing in the background..... I do love a good crooner...and am deciding whether to go and have breakfast first or a nice long soak in the bath
I have a few crafting goodies to show you as I really have had my crafting head on recently.

Hope you Brits are all going to vote today.  It is no use complaing about things if you aren't willing to make your vote count.

No comments:

Post a Comment