Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 15 June 2016

The things you do for love

On Saturday we had one of those cards from the post office to say that a parcel is waiting at the collection office and can be picked up between 07:00 and 13:00..... Well that timing is a bit silly if you are out at work all day and leave home at 06:30.  Tony was desperate to finish a project that he has been working on and couldn't without the component.  Anyway, yesterday the sun was shining, my washing lines were full, bathrooms spotless so I took myself off for a walk to pick it up.  The walk is a five mile round trip and it felt a lot further in the sunshine.... Yes you read that correctly SUNSHINE..We had a glorious sunny hot day.  I did get a bit lost at one point but asked a young man how to find the place.  Today I am going out walking with two different groups and then when I come back I want to finish my carving.  I plan to oil this one and there is a bit of a story behind it.... but that can wait for another ppst.

No comments:

Post a Comment