Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Thursday, 2 June 2016

The Gruffalo...

I have been invited to a 'gruffalo party'  today.  I have a plush gruffalo puppet  and all the little characters from the story to entertain the kids. If the weather holds out we shall go for a gruffalo walk and I plan for the kids to make a 'dangly snake' to take home.  Mums love it when the kids bring something home that they made. I probably have more fun than the kids  :-) On Tuesday I took a load of kids for a 'fishing expedition' in Fairy Dell.  The parents had all been asked to send dry clothes to change into. It was just as well that they did as half the kids were soaking wet and covered in mud by the time they had finished splashing in the stream.   I don't think a single fish was  caught but we found plenty of insects.

No comments:

Post a Comment