Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 26 June 2016

Pesky sparrows.

Yesterday Tony planted some hanging basket tomatoes. He used fibrous basket liners and they almost look as though they have grown already.  I was sitting in the conservatory having my morning cuppa when I noticed a little flock of sparrows in the garden.  The pesky little things were pulling bits from the basket liner.  They did look so sweet though.. a bit like little kids when they do something naughty.  You need to tell them off, but you really want to smile.
I have ordered some water clear casting resin so that I can make some more ponds (I did say that I have a load of little tins).  Have a look on You Tube.. there are some fastastic instructional videos and one or two have really caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment