Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Good Manners

I popped into an Asian food store with an Indian lady at the end of my walk  in the park today,. I was touched when ladies who had been speaking in their own native language as we walked in, immediately switched to English and included me in their conversation.  It was such a lovely shop too.  All manner of things that were unfamiliar to me .  I will endeavor to pop back in now and then with a little shopping list.  Middlesbrough  really is the best place in Britain to live.  My experience of North Wales was the complete opposite. People who had been speaking in English, immediately switched to Welsh.   Not a great advert for their tourist industry

1 comment:

  1. I very much enjoy our visits to Middlesbrough, the people I've met there have been very friendly and approachable.

    ReplyDelete