Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 17 June 2016

An almost finished carving

I carved this one in 2013 but waxed it with a hideous brown shoe polish. It lurked in a box in the loft, along with many other carvings until the urge to remove the polish came over me.  I have spent weeks removing the polish and although it could do with a bit more work, I am thoroughly sick to death of it. It will probably end up being pushed back into the box at some point and then finished completely when I feel up to it. I am now looking out for my next carving project as I want to make a start at the carving club on Tuesday


3 comments:

  1. You are a very talented lady x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful,, so neatly carved.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete