Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Absolutely worn out

My 70 little pirates have thoroughly enjoyed the day in Fairydell... but not as much as I did. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous and I have been Captain Nell.......... The innocence of little kids really touches my heart.  They all think I am a real pirate  :-)  23,469 steps  and my poor little tootsies are really painful.  I have just soaked them in some epsom salts.  Tomorrow I have a walk with a lovely group of Asian ladies in the morning.  During the afternoon I shall be setting up some new walking groups in a local park.  The weather forecast looks really promising so I shall slap on the factor 50 before I head out in the morning.

1 comment: