Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 4 June 2016

A wet and grey day today

It is only early though (07:15)  so it might improve and if it does we have plans to spend the day in Pickering. If it doesn't fair up, I may have a wander down to the local library and borrow a load of novels. I currently have a little teddy bear on the go.  I knitted him but he just looked fat and somehow a bit stumpy.  I decided to needle felt him and he is coming along nicely. He is quite a way off being finished but I thought you might like to see how he looks morning.  I think my choice of button eyes could have been better.  These ones make him look like he is on something.


3 comments:

  1. He looks how I feel lools ;-@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyes are hilarious! I burst out laughing when I read your comment!
    Is he knitted with real wool, I assume one cannot needlefelt anything but?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am needlefelting on top of knitting. The garter stitch trousers that you can see will soon be a fetching shade of blue when I get around to adding more fleee.

      Delete