Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Sunday, 26 June 2016

A lovely soothing drink

Tony has gone off to his gun club and I am fighting this miserable darn cold.  It has really gotten a grip on me this time.  I feel as if I have been coughing forever.  On Friday I chatted with a BT Tech support on the online chat.  A young man called Atul did everything he could to fix the darn email for me.  While chatting online he had to phone me at one point.  As soon as he realised that I had a hoarse voice and nasty cold he suggested ginger tea.    I have just made an adapted version adding a squeeze of lemon to the honey and ginger.  It was really soothing and I shall see if it makes me feel any better as I intend to drink it all day.  The choc chip muffin was getting a bit past its use by so I popped it into the microwave and warmed it slightly.  It really was a lovely drink and the muffin was delicious.  If you should happen to read my blog Atul I would like to thank you for your kindness.


1 comment:

  1. Get well soon, I see you are using your lovely china x

    ReplyDelete