Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

1,000,999 page views

I have just checked the page views on my Google account and I have had 1,000,999.   That is a heck of a lot of people enjoying the things I make and find to share.   Isn't it crazy to think that all over the world there are so many people that are interested enough to have a little look at my bits of daftness.  I am uterly exhausted by work at the moment.  Even though I absolutely love being outdoors with the groups, I am no spring chicken and lately I feel every single one of my ** years....... A lady never discloses her age   :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cherie..its crazy and also kinda nice that lots of people read or look at your blog..i love your blog so inspirational..
    As for feeling your years we all do and sometimes i feel 100 and look it too lol..
    have a great day
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Age is only a number Cherie..........but some are larger than others lools ;-)

    ReplyDelete