Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 20 May 2016

Pirates

I have been asked by one of the local schools if I would set a 'pirate themed treasure hunt'  in Fairy Dell.  I did of course say yes and have spent several hours writing clues which relate to aspects of Fairy Dell.  Then I went onto ebay and have just ordered a large Jolly Roger and a long red scarf..... Well a girls got to do what a girls got to do... :-)  It is only a shame that the kids will have a long walk over to Fairy Dell.  If the school was a bit nearer, I would have gone along and made a huge cardboard pirate ship outline with them.  They could have really gotten into pirate mood by carrying it and singing sea shanties as they walk.  Oh well..  perhaps the childminders that I work with might enjoy doing that. They drive over to Fairy Dell and could carry the ship from the car park

No comments:

Post a Comment