Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 29 May 2016

Litter picking

I was up with the larks as usual this morning so went out and did a litter pick in the neighbourhood.  It is amazing just how many people are out walking their dogs at 07:15 on a Sunday morning. I must have a bug of some kind as I have a really serious dose of tidyupitis. It affects me now and then but don't worry,  I recover very quickly.   :-). The spare bedroom/craft room looks very neat now.  Visitors could drop in unannounced and I wouldn't be embarrassed to let them stay over.  This tidyupitis is lasting rather longer than it usually does and I have my eye on Le Crafterie next. It is looking a bit (a lot) like an explosion in a craft warehouse.  I think I will have a nice cup of tea and head off out to Le Crafterie to do some serious cleaning up.

No comments:

Post a Comment