Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 1 May 2016

It's the big day

I think I may have mentioned once or twice that the Tour De Yorkshire will be leaving from my town today.  Naughty Nunthorpe has the great honour of being the starting point for the final leg.  Loads of the little towns around here have really got on board with preparations for the big event.  Yesterday Tony and I went out and about taking photo's of the wonderful efforts that have been made.  Here are just a few of the dozens of bikes and houses decked with bunting.  The colours are so much brighter in the flesh and it looks wonderful out there.







2 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely your village/town is looking, do hope the sun shines allay fir you.
    Well done on the litter picking, it's a disgrace what people will drop.
    Enjoy your weekend,.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Tour de photo's are great. It all looks jolly.

    ReplyDelete