Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Thursday, 19 May 2016

I have had a smashing day today

I took a very junior member of staff out to explore the potential walks through Fairy Dell today. She will be doing the Healthy Walk leader training in the next month or two and I thought it might be nice to share some of my favourite walks with her.  I walked the poor girl's feet off and then trailed her out on my school visits.  I bet she sleeps tonight.

The press officer that used to write all my press releases has written a really nice piece for me today. It is to advertise an upcoming event that I am organising and he has such a lovely way with words.  I did smile when I read his email saying that he hadn't heard from me for a while...... three years actually..... time really does fly though doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment