Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Wednesday, 11 May 2016

I have a big fat ankle

I noticed last night that it was swollen and this morning it is very fat and quite painful.  I think I probably need to rest it a bit but of course I won't be able to do that until the weekend. Tomorrow I have a group of childminders with 18 children coming into the woodland to explore the area and my poor ankle isn't going to get any rest. On a brighter note though, I have been out and bought ten fishing nets for my group next week.  They have requested a 'fishing expedition',  so this afternoon I went and found a nice safe area next to the stream. I was a bit worried that there wouldn't be any fish as Fairy Dell has had a lot of work done recently and the mud in the lake has all been churned up.  It looks like a giant muddy puddle at the moment.  I heaved a sigh of relief when I spotted a few sticklebacks and there are plenty of bugs for them to fish out of the stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment