Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 13 May 2016

I am feeling really miserable

My ankle is absolutely killing me and the constant pain is really getting me down. Having never suffered with painful feet or ankles I now understand how miserable it really makes you feel.  Tomorrow Tony and I are going to my friend Jaynes birthday party and I am hoping that my ankle feels a lot better. Yesterday the pain was so bad that I decided to get the bus to work rather than walk.  I knew that I would be out in the woods with a couple of groups and wanted to rest my ankle a bit.  Imagine my surprise when Jayne pulled into the stop and gave me a lift.  It was completely out of her way and I was so grateful.  Today I attended a first aid training course and even though I hardly walked at all, tonight the pain in my ankle is making me really miserable. I think a couple of glasses of wine will deaden the pain........ :-)

1 comment: