Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Halfway through May

I have noticed recently that I haven't been sharing many pictures of things that I have made.... That is because I haven't had time to take photo's but hopefully I will find some time this evening and show you my little knitted bears.  I can hardly believe that is is already halfway through May.  Time is passing in a dizzy blur of work and walking and to be honest I am utterly exhausted when I come home each evening. My one saving grace is the carving club.  It is such a great way to relax and just chill for a couple of hours. A couple of years ago I carved a piece and then waxed it.  Trouble is I didn't like the finish that the wax had given it so I have spent that past few weeks removing all the wax.... it isn't easy and has taken up much more time than I would have liked. I am ready to move on to another carving now so am looking for a suitable project.  I will let you see it as soon as I make a start. 
I am off to work now so have a lovely day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment