Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Thursday, 26 May 2016

A serious case of weatheritis

Well rain stopped play so far as fishing in Fairy Dell went as both childminders cancelled on me this morning.  I think it was a case of weatheritis and in truth I can hardly blame them.  It drizzled and dripped for most of the morning and the sun never showed its face at all today. I bet they took one look at the weather and shuddered at the thought of togging the littlies out in wet weather gear and wandering along the woodland paths. It didn't stop me from going out though as I have a treasure trail in the planning.  It is strange just how many times I have walked through Fairy Dell but never really placed the bits and bobs in there on a map.  I cropped and printed a map of the stream and woodland and then took it with me to Fairy Dell so that I could mark the clues on it.  I think though that I may be coming down with some bug or other as I really didn't feel like the walk today and I am totally exhausted this evening. Here are a couple of photo's of things to find in Fairy Dell.
      Image result for carvings fairy dell in middlesbrough

No comments:

Post a Comment