Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 23 April 2016

Up with the larks

Good morning all.  I woke at 05.30 and couldn't get back to sleep so I got up and am having a nice cup of tea. I have no idea why I continue to wake up so early as I am utterly exhausted when I crawl into bed. I guess I am just someone who needs very little sleep.  Today the weather looks a bit grey and miserable which is a bit of a shame really as we had wanted to spend some time in the garden. Weeds are growing profusely and I really want to prepare my veg plot for planting up. I haven't done a great deal in the way of crafting other than the twiddlemuffs. I am just too tired to do very much other than curl up on the sofa when I get home from work.  By the time I have cooked tea and cleared everything away it is getting on for bed time.  Roll on drier warmer evenings as I will be able to sit out in the garden after work and perhaps do a little sewing.

2 comments:

  1. It was far to gorgeous to lay in bed this morning . I was sat outside with a cuppa and a purring ginger ninja at 6am . So i then thought it would be a good idea to strip all the loose covers for washing ...why, why do i start these things? Ive now decided to repair the sofa and maybe do a bit of creative applique on the tatty spots ..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some really fragrant plants that are flowering just now and it is so peaceful to sit outside with a good book and a decent cuppa.

      Delete