Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 11 April 2016

unexpected freebies

Today we have two unexpected freebies.

 Freebie one
I arrived home from work to find not one but two pedometers.  I checked my account to find a message from the company to say that two had been dispatched by mistake and I could keep the second one.. ...... not that I actually needed either one as I found the one that I thought  I had lost.

Freebie two
The local authority have dropped a load of compost off for residents.  This doesn't usually happen until later in the year so we are wondering if they plan to drop more off nearer the summer.  Tony and  I went and filled six bags and it will make a great mulch for my flower beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment