Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Pepperberry/Bravissimo

I have a wardrobe full of really nice shirts that I rarely wear.... the reason being is that I always look fat in them..  Being a little well endowed in the top half means that all my shirts hang from the bust and I just look like a blimp.....   Well.......  I bit the bullet and ordered two shirts in a size  '12 very curvy' from Pepperberry (bravissimo).  I was a bit sceptical to be honest and kind of assumed that they wouldn't make a difference.  Oh how wrong I was.  The shirts arrived today and I have just tried them on.  They look absolutely amazing and I will wholeheartedly recommend them to any ladies with a large bust. They aren't cheap but nor do they feel cheap.  The fabric is beautiful quality and the cut of the shirt is gorgeous.  I will buy a Pepperberry  t shirt next pay day and tell you what I think of the quality.  Off out to woodcarvers this evening and I have a day off tomorrow so I may have chance to do a bit of crafting after the dreaded housework is done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment