Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 9 April 2016

Not sleeping very well

I have never needed a lot of sleep but just lately I am waking up every two or three hours.  I wake up feeling really refreshed as though I had had a good eight hours.  I am really surprised that I don't fall into bed exhausted at the end of the day as I am averaging around 7 miles walking each day.  Yesterday I walked ten and though I came home from work exhausted, a warm bath soon woke me up. It used to have the opposite effect.   I went to bed around ten thirty and woke just after midnight.  Took ages to get back to sleep and after waking up several times I gave up trying to sleep and got up at 06.00.  I bet I have to drag myself out of bed on Monday when I have to get up for work.  

2 comments:

  1. I had that problem several years ago and found out I had an overactive thyroid. I would awaken several times each night and seem to lay there for hours. I finally took to getting up and doing some housework. Laundry, ironing, cleaning, etc. If it wasn't for possibly hurting my heart, I didn't mind it too much. I certainly got a lot accomplished! Have you had yours checked lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never occurred to me to have a check up. I just assumed I was a poor sleeper. I will look into it. I did smile when I read about you doing housework... I do that too.

    ReplyDelete