Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Sunday, 3 April 2016

Not poisoned :-)

If you knew how 'out of date'  the tub of Marscapone that I opened... and ate from... yesterday is then you would be horrified.   I am very clearly still here and absolutely fine.  Tony is heading off to the footie in Manchester later today and domestic goddess that I am I have just made some huge sausage rolls and a strawberry flan so that he can take a little snack with him.  I cooked a curry for tea last night and made plenty for today so that we can have a quick meal when he gets home this evening. I am currently working on a top secret craft project and unfortunately I can't tell you what it is... I will give you some tiny tastes of  it as they are made and dried..... I will pop back later and share a few photo's as I know you like to see 'stuff' :-)

3 comments:

  1. You know what they say if it smells ok, tastes ok it is ok, I don't have a problem with out of date x

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he ...ive not killed any of the family yet with OOD , its not my fault theyre all to lazy to read labels. On the craft front meanwhile, im busy wrestling with a memory foam mattress topper ..it will work honest

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are still here to tell the tale at least a fortnight after eating a packet of pasta sauce with a fourteen in the number.xxx

    ReplyDelete