Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 16 April 2016

Blimmin snoring

If you live with a snorer you will know exactly what I mean. Today I plan to take all the junk off the spare bed so that I can sleep in there if Tony starts snoring tonight.  I had to sleep on the sofa last night as I just couldn't stand it any more.  I feel a bit like a wrung out rag now and am so glad that we aren't doing any food shopping today.  Tony is off to the footie and I will finish doing my tax return and then I am planning to make a start on another quilt. It seems ages since I made one and I was inspired by the beautiful one that my friend Elaine showed me the other day.  She is just so utterly tasteful and knows how to put colours together.  I, on the other hand have absolutely no taste whatsoever and just chuck it all in as one rainbow of colours.  I will let you know how I get on.

6 comments:

  1. I feel bad when I read this because I'm the snorer in our house. Poor Mr FD often complains about it. My sister is apparently the same!! My dad used to sound like a motor bike revving up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tony sounds like your dad.... not that I would actually know that if you hadn't said :-)

      Delete
  2. on the snoring front , try wax earplugs, they are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stand anything in my ears. I can't wear those tiny little ear bud headphones either. I have to pin my music source (actually my mobile phone) to my coat and listen to it that way.

      Delete
  3. I feel for you, snoring is auful. I got so fed up with my husbands snoring once that I recorded it and played it back the next day as he disbelieved me. Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sypathies. Your solution is the best one and the only one, I have tried all the shouting and knocking methods and they don't work, another room is the only option. If you don't get a good nights sleep then everything suffers.
    I always start off in the right bed because some nights its fine but I have the option of moving if necessary. Good luck. ha ha

    ReplyDelete