Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 24 April 2016

A mixed bag kind of day

Although it isn't particularly warm  the sun has shone pretty much all day. Alexander came over for lunch and stayed a couple of hours.  It is hard to believe that he has two more weeks at Uni then he is out in the big wide world. We did a bit of online shopping for his girlfriend's birthday present and then he headed home and I headed out to do a bit of gardening with Tony. The laundry is drying on the line as I type and will smell of lovely fresh air when I bring it in. The rhubarb is growing really well and I am  considering making stewed rhubarb and custard a bit later on. We rarely want very much for tea after eating a proper Sunday roast  dinner.  Today's roast lamb was absolutely yummy and there is enough left for tomorrow. I will have a morning in the office typing and doing all the mundane' office stuff' and then an afternoon risk assessing a local walk...  I don't mind if the weather is a bit cool although I would prefer a walk in the sunshine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment