Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 12 March 2016

short sleeves and sunshine

Today is proving to be a gorgeous day for gardening.  I have even managed to shed the fleece and chop a pile of logs in the sunshine.  Don't get me wrong,  I am not suggesting that it is cracking the pavements but it feels as though Spring really is starting to arrive.  Some of my daffodil popped open while I was out shopping.  It was such a lovely surprise to come back and see them nodding in the sunshine.





10 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Cherie, It's sunny and dare I say it, warm, here in Newcastle. It's such a contrast to last week. I am hoping to get out in the garden tomorrow, to do a little tidying up. Your daffodils are lovely.... when daffodils start flowering, we know Spring is here.... although we can have snow in April, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that this lovely weather stays for a while.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daphne, Yesterday was a really lovely day and today is supposed to be even warmer... about time too

      Delete
  2. It has been a lovely day, the front of your house looks beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The back garden is starting to spring to life too. I wish you could smell the beautiful Daphne that has just started to flower

      Delete
  3. Your garden is so pretty Cherie, hope you do not ache to much today after your gardening yesterday.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hazel. Every muscle is groaning at the moment.

      Delete
  4. Cherie,

    Your garden looks lovely. Have a happy Spring.

    ~Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have been experiencing warm days and it feels so good to be working out in the garden each day.

    Thanks for sharing your lovely garden on SYC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cherie, it has been gorgeous here as well. Aren't we loving it? My Daffodils and Hyacinths are just starting to bloom and it's such a cheery welcome each time I walk outdoors. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete