Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 28 March 2016

Roast lamb for tea

And if you could only smell how utterly delish it is your mouth would be watering, (obviously not if you are vegetarian)  I studded it all over with garlic and rosemary and popped it into a roasting bag.  It has roasted gently for a couple of hours. The roast potatoes (goose fat coated) have just gone in and I shall be making yorkshire puds shortly. We have a Belgian chocolate cheescake for dessert and I can already feel the pounds attaching themselves to my ribs....... I am making the most of all the goodies this week as Tony is on holiday from work.  As of Friday I shall be working full time and will have a half hour walk to work each day. If that doesn't shift a few inches from my waist then I shall just accept that I will be a cuddly person.

No comments:

Post a Comment