Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Sunday, 20 March 2016

Knitted doll

On Thursday while in town I popped into 'The Works'.  I was spoilt for choice as quite a few craft books had been delivered. I had a quick flick though a couple but one in particular caught my eye.   'Craft Dolls'  the author.. Jane Bull...........  If you are into sewing or knitting dolls then this little book is a complete  gem.  It has load of step by steps photo's and the instructions are perfectly clear.  Even a beginner knitter could easily make them.   Anyway,  I have been busy knitting my first knitted doll from the book.  I need to learn how to embroider so that I can make a better job of the mouth but I have had such fun knitting her.


1 comment: