Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Thursday, 17 March 2016

Just been offered a full time job

This afternoon I went to chat with my former employer about delivering some sessions for them and they offered me a full time job... playing ....ahem I mean leading outdoor session in the woods. Those of you who were around years ago will know that I went there on a 6 month contract (playing in the woods) and stayed five years.  This will be a ten month contract to cover maternity leave...  I get to do all those lovely outdoorsy things again.  Whoop Whoop... I am chuffed to bits

3 comments:

  1. Well done you! Hope you have a wonderful time and get paid well for it, too.

    ReplyDelete