Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 10 March 2016

In the blink of an eye

Well, Tony and I have just spent an hour and a half up at the station waiting for the Flying Scotsman. People came from all over to see the train and even though it came and went in the blink of an eye it was well worth waiting to see it. Both platforms were packed with people and the queue of cars stretched out of sight down the road.  Thankfully we had walked but there really was a tailback of cars when we left.


4 comments:

  1. I saw that engine in the Railway Museum at York. It's great that they have spent all that money to restore it and get it on the tracks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to see it. They don't make them like that anymore.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on the web site to see if I can get a ticket to ride on it. All sold out. Will have to be content to stand on the sidelines and watch it go by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fantastic. Would love to see it :-)

    ReplyDelete