Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Flower fairies

While dejunking Le Crafterie I came across my stash of fabric flowers.  I bought them many years ago in one of the local pound shops..... I still have all the stems too.  I think they were supposed to be Hollyhocks....  Well would you believe that I spotted purely by chance a little you tube video this morning?  Go and take a look .... go on, you know I will still be here when you come back    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYa5iifGl4A

Anyway,  I had a quick dash out to Le Crafterie to gather my supplies and have just spent a lovely half hour playing before I start the dreaded housework.  I used pipe cleaners to make mine as I didn't have any white flower wires....mine are all green.







I might give them eyes and a mouth... and then again I might not



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Alison. You are always so supportive and kind. I really value your comments

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful. What will you do with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. I am planning on making a fairy tree house at some point

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing your cuties at SYC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well aren't these the sweetest little fairies? They will be so fun to play with in a fairy garden! Thanks for sharing them with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete