Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 2 March 2016

An evening to myself

Tony has gone off to Manchester to watch the footie and I have a whole evening to myself.  I have no idea what I will do with it but I think a bubble bath up to my armpits may well be on the cards.  I cooked a lovely moussaka this morning as my friend Elaine is coming for lunch tomorrow.  I will warm it up and serve it with a nice salad.  It does mean though that I don't  need to worry about cooking tonight and can just warm up a portion when I feel hungry. I do love the kind of dish that you can cook ahead and just rewarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment