Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 9 February 2016

yeuk

I have just eaten the most vile thing for lunch.  I have  no idea whether I cooked it properly but I followed the instructions to the letter.... The offending meal.... Buckwheat.....I cooked it and then mixed it with smoked salmon and chopped cucmber and tomato.... The buckwheat was kind of watery and slimy,  the smoked salmon  (lidles)   tasted like it had been smoked over petrol  and the two combined were vile.  I think I will do a bit of research into buckwheat as it isn't something that I have cooked before. The smoked salmon is not something that I will buy from Lidle again which is a bit of a shame as I love the one from Aldi.  We have switched to Lidle for the main shop as we love their fresh baked bread.  Oh well, I still ate it cos I don't waste food... I may live to regret it though as my usually cast iron stomach is feeling a litte squiffy

1 comment: