Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 11 February 2016

those lovely beer cans

I have had the loveliest time today.  The group of ladies were an absolute delight and they took such pleasure in cutting and embossing the beer cans.  I took a couple of pictures with my phone so will upload them tomorrow if I can find the usb connector.   Some of the ladies had a little practice crocheting the ring pulls and others mounted their embossed beer cans in picture frames that they had picked up at jumble sales.  I was chuffed to bits to be given a little crocheted flower corsage brooch. I shall wear it on my fleece waistcoat as a reminder of my morning with them.   They have asked if I will show them how to bead around a widget and of course I said yes.  I am looking forward to showing them how easy it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment