Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 28 February 2016

The gallery wall and Madam Butterfly

Spring cleaning fever continues here in Kemp Castle and shows no sign of stopping. On Thursday we moved a large display cabinet from the living room and that left a very bare wall. We can't stand 'minimalistic'  and needed to fill the space. I decided to create a gallery wall as Tony and I have a vast collection of pieces of art and framed prints.  It seems such a shame to leave them all hidden away in the loft only coming out on twos and threes when we change the art around.
       I will try to post a photo later today but Alexander is coming for lunch and then this evening Tony and I are off to see Madame Butterfly so I might not get the chance.  We have never seen an opera before and it is on Tony's bucket list.  He has wanted to see Madam Butterfly for a very long time and jumped at the chance to book tickets.
  

2 comments:

  1. Spring cleaning going on here as well. Yesterday I actually was able to start doing some outdoors. Feels and looks so nice to see some progress! When I was in Jr. High one of my teachers starred in Madame Butterfly. We were lucky enough to get to go see it. I don't remember a lot about it, but remember being amazed at the costumes and voices. Enjoy your day out!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed the opera, I have never been to a live performance, the closest so far is a live screening at the cinema.

    ReplyDelete