Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Surprise packages

I have just opened my mailbbox and discovered packages from two lovely people.  I have never met these ladies but they both know that I 'make stuff'.......  Sara has sent me ring pulls before and these ones are for a particular project that I have in mind.  Vicky sent me the parcel of 'tiddly bits'  for my twiddlemuffs and they will be put to very good use.  The kindness of strangers never fails to amaze me.  It really is a wonderful world and the nasty evil people that I keep reading about and hearing about on the TV can never change that


1 comment:

  1. I agree, there are many, many lovely people in this world :-)

    ReplyDelete