Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 20 February 2016

Start of the big tidy up

Well seeing as how it is a bit warmer today Tony and I are planning a freshen up of the kitchen ....   well I planned it and Tony agreed as all good husbands should do. I feel a mega clean is brewing in my bones so I probably will come across all manner of crafting goodies that haven't seen the light of day for along time.  It is also about time I started emptying all Alexander's cupboards ready for his move into his own house.  I have such plans for that bedroom and can't wait to turn it into the craft room of my dreams.  I am scouring pinterest for ideas.... on a miniscule budget....

No comments:

Post a Comment