Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Right...That's it

Le Crafterie is in such a state that I have decided on a huge purge..... You may never see me again so don't worry if you don't hear from me anymore. I will be buried under a mountain of utter junk.  Sadly I am the girl who just can't say no and decided last night that I will not accept anything else that I am offered.  If I live to be 160 I will never use up the stuff that I already have so today is the day.  As soon as the sun reaches the back of the house I am heading out there for a major clean up.  I have decided that I will turn Le Crafterie into an art studio.  All the woodcarving/art and stained glass stuff can be set up out there ready to play with.  The beautiful sheets of coloured glass are stuck up in the loft at the moment and is such a chore to get out that I never bother with it anymore. My card making and sewing stuff will go into the craft room that I am  creating indoors.  Any potential visitors will have to share the room with craft stuff or stay at the local Travel lodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment