Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 22 February 2016

Pistachio shells

Well what is a craftoholic supposed to do with her pistachio shells other than make them into Dahlias?  In truth I was tidying the conservatory and came across the bowl of shells that have languished there waiting for a project since Christmas.  I do get distracted from housework so easily don't I?  :-).  Anyway, my laptop is playing up so I may resort to useing my old but slow one. 




3 comments:

  1. OMG Cherie these are amazing. I'll never look at a nut shell the same way again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I made one last month & it was so fun making this. You can check tutorial on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very easy to get distracted from housework. Creating is so much more fun.

    Thanks for sharing at SYC.

    ReplyDelete