Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 12 February 2016

Hunting for sea glass tomorrow

Tony and I had planned a run over to Blackpool tomorrow......until my neighbour Joan popped in and mentioned sea glass. We saw a feature about it on Countryfile at the weekend and didn't pay a lot of attention.  It turns out that the beach is only a half  hour drive from our house so we are planning a beachcombing session followed by fish and chips for tea. I have a biscuit tin full of bits and bobs of seaglass that we collected over the years and I will dig it out of my craft room to see exactly what is in there. I did tumble some pieces of broken bottles in my rock tumbler but there is nothing quite like proper sea glass that has been tumbled for years by the sea. I will show you what we come home with tomorrow night

No comments:

Post a Comment