Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 22 February 2016

Foyles War

The craftroom is  really starting to take shape now.  I even managed a little die cutting yesterday while Tony was painting his reindeer.    The foam packaging has been cut down into storable pieces and is stashed neatly away ready to be die cut when I am in the mood. I must admit that I nearly gave up and threw a load of it away as it just seemed never ending.  Thankfully I persevered and it will come in very useful throughout the year.

Tony and I are currently working our way through several series of Foyles War that we saved from going to the charity shop. When we finish watching them all we shall send them off to the charity shop as we are trying to dispose of films as soon as we watch them. There really aren't that many films that I would want to watch more than once or twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment